23. tammikuuta 2012

But I won't do that

Couple of minutes ago, I was about to write about how I'm so over capacity because of schoolwork... But I won't do that. I was really pissed off but music did it again - made me feel good! Solving math problems and editing my school's students' video project is really frustrating but Meat Loaf's song "I would do anything for love (But I won't do that)" saved me from the stressful feeling. If you want to try it yourself and you have Spotify, just click THIS!
Logo for the video project (Background picture by Paul Underhill, Logo by me)






I spend most of my last days in upper secondary school by filming a "short movie" about my school's teachers (acted by the students). The video project is an annual tradition made by the school's last year's students. I have quite a big burden on my shoulders: I shoot and edit everything of it and time is running out! It has to be ready on 9th of February and I have many exams and plenty of schoolwork to be made before it.


On 16th day of February the last year's students leave the school. Other students have planned a ceremony for us. After that, we will visit some schools around the city and throw sweets to the kids. That's going to be our last day in school and then we head towards Turku where our cruise ship starts its journey to Stocholm. The cruise is kind of a school ending party to us and it lasts for 24 hours.
After these busy weeks, all the last year's students have about four weeks free of school and then we have the school leaving exams - the final exams. Yep, they are going to stress me a lot... Maybe I should listen to the Meat Loaf song again...

Ei kommentteja: